Marshall Way Bridge
Event Cost: $10 per person
Hosted by: CorePower Yoga
Rise and shine! If there’s one thing we all need more of during the holiday season, it’s relaxation. Guests are invited to stave off seasonal stress with a socially-distanced Zen session on Marshall Way Bridge hosted by CorePower Yoga on Saturday and CA Yoga Barre on Sunday.
As we move forward with the reimagined Scottsdazzle event schedule this year, we will be doing everything we can to keep attendees and visitors safe. Under Governor Executive Order 2020-43 (PDF Download), organized public events can occur provided the city approves the event, and adequate safety precautions are implemented, including physical distancing measures. All Scottsdazzle events are proceeding under those guidelines and with a city-approved safety plan that details the numerous safety precautions that will be in place.
Key elements of the safety plan for Scottsdazzle events include:
- All activity will occur outdoors – no indoor spaces will be used
- Face coverings are required for all attendees and staff inside the event area
- High-touch areas will be cleaned throughout and after each event
- Multiple hand sanitizer stands inside and around event footprint
- Restrooms and handwashing stations at or near event footprint
In addition to the above safety precautions, if an event is ticketed (not marked as "Free") it will include the following safety elements:
- Ticket sales are limited; event capacity is reduced
- Only parties who have registered together will be allowed to sit together; all parties will be separated by 6ft or more from others
- Contactless check-in to eliminate queuing for entry