Event Cost: $35+
Vibrant Instagram Tour
Hosted by: JoyRidesAZ
Share the JOY, visit the most iconic, picturesque sites around Old Town Scottsdale and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures. Immerse yourself in the City’s Scottsdazzle holiday beauty and learn about Old Town Scottsdale. Choose 6 to 8 backdrops traditional or holiday backdrops from a list of more than 40 locations. Options include Christmas tree, holiday props, neon signs, the sun and succulent wall, “It’s Always Sunny in Scottsdale,” Diamond Bloom sculpture and many more!
Enjoy the flexibility of a private hour tour for you and your group. A JoyRidesAZ professional and local guide/photographer will whisk you away in a golf cart and snap photos of you and your group; you will receive 75 photos via air-drop after the tour. Golf Carts Seat: 1 to 5 guests comfortably with seatbelts. Time: Hour. Operates Between: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Price per person: $35 plus tax & guide gratuity. Minimum booking: 4 guests. Holidays: Prices may vary. Visit: Covid-19 Protocols and FAQ to learn about restrictions and safety.
11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 12/26
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
As we move forward with the reimagined Scottsdazzle event schedule this year, we will be doing everything we can to keep attendees and visitors safe. Under Governor Executive Order 2020-43 (PDF Download), organized public events can occur provided the city approves the event, and adequate safety precautions are implemented, including physical distancing measures. All Scottsdazzle events are proceeding under those guidelines and with a city-approved safety plan that details the numerous safety precautions that will be in place.
Key elements of the safety plan for Scottsdazzle events include:
- All activity will occur outdoors – no indoor spaces will be used
- Face coverings are required for all attendees and staff inside the event area
- High-touch areas will be cleaned throughout and after each event
- Multiple hand sanitizer stands inside and around event footprint
- Restrooms and handwashing stations at or near event footprint
In addition to the above safety precautions, if an event is ticketed (not marked as "Free") it will include the following safety elements:
- Ticket sales are limited; event capacity is reduced
- Only parties who have registered together will be allowed to sit together; all parties will be separated by 6ft or more from others
- Contactless check-in to eliminate queuing for entry