Historic Old Town
(In front of the Little Red Schoolhouse)
Event Cost: $15 or $40 per person
Merry Make & Take
Hosted by: The Merchantile of Scottsdale
Join us at the Civic Center as The Merchantile of Scottsdale hosts two outdoor crafting events that include all the pre-packaged supplies and guided tutorial needed to create a beautiful holiday keepsake. Perfect for ladies’ day before a day of sipping and shopping or a fun day date, each session offers a different craft:
Saturday, Dec 12
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
During Saturday’s hour-long session guests will choose from three designs to decorate and paint a special wood ornament with which to trim the tree. $15 per person.
Sunday, Dec 13
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday’s two-hour course leads attendees through making their own festive succulent terrarium to brighten up their holiday décor or gift to a loved one. $40 per person.
As we move forward with the reimagined Scottsdazzle event schedule this year, we will be doing everything we can to keep attendees and visitors safe. Under Governor Executive Order 2020-43 (PDF Download), organized public events can occur provided the city approves the event, and adequate safety precautions are implemented, including physical distancing measures. All Scottsdazzle events are proceeding under those guidelines and with a city-approved safety plan that details the numerous safety precautions that will be in place.
Key elements of the safety plan for Scottsdazzle events include:
- All activity will occur outdoors – no indoor spaces will be used
- Face coverings are required for all attendees and staff inside the event area
- High-touch areas will be cleaned throughout and after each event
- Multiple hand sanitizer stands inside and around event footprint
- Restrooms and handwashing stations at or near event footprint
In addition to the above safety precautions, if an event is ticketed (not marked as "Free") it will include the following safety elements:
- Ticket sales are limited; event capacity is reduced
- Only parties who have registered together will be allowed to sit together; all parties will be separated by 6ft or more from others
- Contactless check-in to eliminate queuing for entry