East Lawn of the Scottsdale Civic Center
Event Cost: $25 per space
*Designated space is 8’ x 6’, accommodating 1-4 persons.
Holiday Movie Nights
Gates Open: 5:00 PM
Showtime: 6:00 PM
Take in a movie under the stars! Holiday movie fans can watch a seasonal hit via a huge inflatable screen on the East Lawn of the Scottsdale Civic Center:
- Fri, Dec 4: The Santa Clause
- Sat, Dec 5: Elf
- Sun, Dec 6: Home Alone
These movie nights allow groups of up to four their own designated 8’ x 6’ space to get in the holiday spirit. Attendees are invited to bring a blanket to snuggle up during the movie as well as their own food and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy in their space. Candy, soda and water will also be available for purchase.
Space is limited and groups more than four must reserve additional spaces. No chairs please. Gates open at 5:00 p.m. for a spirited “socially distanced hour” during which guests can take in some holiday tunes and get settled into their spots.
Friday, Dec 4
The Santa Clause
Saturday, Dec 5
Sunday, Dec 6
As we move forward with the reimagined Scottsdazzle event schedule this year, we will be doing everything we can to keep attendees and visitors safe. Under Governor Executive Order 2020-43 (PDF Download), organized public events can occur provided the city approves the event, and adequate safety precautions are implemented, including physical distancing measures. All Scottsdazzle events are proceeding under those guidelines and with a city-approved safety plan that details the numerous safety precautions that will be in place.
Key elements of the safety plan for Scottsdazzle events include:
- All activity will occur outdoors – no indoor spaces will be used
- Face coverings are required for all attendees and staff inside the event area
- High-touch areas will be cleaned throughout and after each event
- Multiple hand sanitizer stands inside and around event footprint
- Restrooms and handwashing stations at or near event footprint
In addition to the above safety precautions, if an event is ticketed (not marked as "Free") it will include the following safety elements:
- Ticket sales are limited; event capacity is reduced
- Only parties who have registered together will be allowed to sit together; all parties will be separated by 6ft or more from others
- Contactless check-in to eliminate queuing for entry