Sweet Treat Trail
December 15 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm -
$2 – $5
Sweet Treat Trail
Embark on this inaugural Scottsdazzle event and enjoy a delicious dessert tasting experience that takes place at local sweet shops around Old Town. A unique Scottsdazzle-themed treat will be offered at each location for either $2 and/or $5. Complete the Sweet Trail to be entered to win one of the fun “Treat Yourself” prize packages below. Each prize package is valued at $300!
Sweet Treat Trail Stops:
- Cool Gelato Italiano · 7373 E Scottsdale Mall
- Creamistry · 7135 E Camelback Rd #151
- Gelato Cimmino · 7140 E Main St
- Růže Cake House · 7033 E Main St #100
- Shakes & Cones · 7215 E 1st St
- Sugar Bowl · 4005 N Scottsdale Rd
- Sweet Dee’s Bakeshop · 7350 E Stetson Dr C101
- Unbaked Edible Cookie Dough · 3712 N Scottsdale Rd, Bldg A, Ste 105
Sweet Treat Trail Passport
Registration is required to secure your spot. Be sure to read the rules
of the Sweet Treat Trail below before you head out to partake in the yumminess. All participants must pick up a Sweet Treat Trail passport the morning of the event at the Check-in Booth located on the east side the Old Town Parking Corral
, located on Brown Ave. between 1st and 2nd Streets. The Check-in Booth will open at 10:45 a.m. Passports will include a map of all the Sweet Treat Trail stops and need to be stickered at each location to show completion of the trail. Completed passports can be dropped off at the Check-in Booth no later than 3:30 p.m., at any participating Sweet Treat Trail shops or with the Sweet Treat Trail golf cart shuttle operators, JoyRidesAZ.
Parking / Getting Around
The Old Town Parking Corral
has 224 free parking spaces available and is also the location of the Check-in Booth. Many surrounding streets have on-street parking spaces available. No meters or fees, just time limitations. While guests are welcome to walk, bike or drive to each stop in any order of their liking, the City of Scottsdale has also partnered with JoyRidesAZ Transport to offer guests complementary golf cart transportation throughout the event.
“Treat Yourself” Prize Packages
Participation Rules & Prizing Notification Info
- Open to participants of any age.
- When you visit any of the locations listed on the passport, let an employee know at check-out that you are a Sweet Treat Trail participant so you may have your passport stickered.
- All Sweet Treat Trail businesses will be aware of the date and time of the Trail, but this will help distinguish you from other patrons in their store that might not be completing the Trail.
- Participants must have their passport stickered at all participating locations in order to be eligible to win a prize package. There are eight (8) locations total.
- Passports must include a FIRST and LAST name, as well as a PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS in order to be eligible to win a prize.
- Purchasing the Scottsdazzle-themed treat at each location is encouraged, but not mandatory. Participants will receive a sticker for purchasing ANY* food item or product a Sweet Treat Trail business sells at their store; participants must purchase at least one item at each location. *Includes purchases for any food and beverage item, gift cards, merchandise, etc.
- Only one (1) prize package will be awarded to a single winner; once a winner is selected and awarded a prize, they are not eligible to win another prize package.
- People in the same household can be eligible to win a prize if they collect stickers in their own passports.
- Multiple participants can share and submit one (1) passport but multiple passports cannot be combined for submission.
- For example, if one participant’s passport has 5 stickers and another has 3 stickers, they cannot be combined to make one complete passport for entry to win a prize package.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email by Friday, December 20, 2020.
- Prizes must be picked up in-person by Friday, January 10, 2020. If prizes are not picked up by this date, winner will forfeit their prize and another Sweet Treat Trail participant will be selected.